Environmental Threats & tips 3
Hoping to have new website up with page archives very soon for each page category! posted Mar 21/17
Brain Hacking to addict users! posted April 25/17
SUZANNE Speaks: Smart Meters posted April 24/17
Ever heard of a smart meter? What is it? It reads your power consumption without requiring anyone to be home, which is supposed to make things easier, except for one thing: it produces an electromagnetic field over your entire house. Watch this week’s NEW episode, SUZANNE Speaks: Smart Meters, to learn about the dangers and what you can do to protect yourself!
Update 2017-04-23 Kamloops to get Canada’s first “solar road” Wifi Damage proof available! Posted April 24/17
1) More cities and communities in Calif. opposing the regulation re microcells.
[Burbank, California, USA]
[American Planning Association (APA California), the League of California Cities (LCC), the Urban Counties of California (UCC), the Rural County Representatives of California (RCRC), and Protect our Local Streets Coalition (POLS), California, USA] – http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/NoticeOfOppositionToSB649-WirelessTelecomFacilities-APA-CA-LCC-UCC-RCRC-POLS-Mar.28-2017.pdf
2) It seems we will never run out of new projects to protest over which to raise concerns. Now the first SOLAR ROAD in Canada coming to Kamloops. What about spending the money on needed fix of what I’ve been told are pretty bad roads in the area? Building biologists and others with expert information should get to the university and profs to explain the ramifications of this. These techies obviously don’t realize the harm in this junk and they need to be educated.
“The first solar road in Canada will be built this summer at the Thompson Rivers University campus in Kamloops.
The Solar Compass Project is due to be installed in June, a year later than expected as newer technology was made available after plans were made.”
3) Someone in California put together a website hoping it would provide helpful references. Whenever someone says there is no evidence that RF radiation is harmful, you might send the “irradiated” link.
IRRADIATED – A COMPREHENSIVE COMPILATION AND ANALYSIS OF THE LITERATURE ON RADIOFREQUENCY FIELDS AND THE NEGATIVE BIOLOGICAL IMPACTS OF NON-IONIZING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS (PARTICULARLY RADIOFREQUENCY FIELDS) ON BIOLOGICAL ORGANISMS
You can access the document for free by going here: https://wirelessaction.wordpress.com/irradiated/ and clicking the “Irradiated” link.
My goal was to create an easily accessible and printable, navigable document with lots of evidence in one place. There are news articles and actual research sprinkled throughout the document. There is a general section about RF, as well as specific sections about smart meters, cell phones, Wi-Fi, technology in schools, landlines, and electrohypersensitive individuals,
There are also additional resources in the Appendix section at the bottom
I’ve also combined all the documents in the LAUSD testimony and attached them below on that same page as well.
Enjoy! Hope this aids some of you in your fight against RF injustice!
4) Ted Archibald, a long time and key member of the Coalition, gave a presentation to the City of Mission council regarding cell towers. The telecom company says more traffic is requiring more cell towers. What about all the microcells – can’t they handle the traffic? Does each company have to have transmitters in every neighbourhood? These councillors and Mayor need to be educated on the dangers of allowing these things in residential areas or near schools. The owner of the property needs to know that he will be held liable when he is sued for causing someone cancer, like the case in Italy and the other in India. It will happen and there will be no insurance to cover the risk,
5) Groups in Pennsylvania are preparing to fight the prepaid option for electricity. Please their “points” in Letters. We should be paying attention because this could be something being planned by Hydro and/or FortisBC. This program is all for their benefit, and prepaid programs certainly would be that.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
What is PECO’s Prepaid Meter Pilot Program?
• PECO has proposed to offer electric service through prepaid meters, similar to prepaid cell phones. Prepaid meter programs are also known as advance payments programs.
• It is a “pilot” program only available to 2,000 customers.
• Under the program, customers would load payment to their PECO account before usage.
• When the payment runs out, customers must load more money onto their account or service will be shut off.
• This program would not be available to low-income customers (customers with income below 150% FPL).
Why is the Prepaid Meter Pilot bad for customers?
• Customers with prepaid service will lose access to important protections, including:
o Medical certifications
o 10-day paper termination notice
o Winter moratorium on shut off
o Affordable payment agreements
• The pilot program will only be available to customers who volunteer, but it will likely lead to a larger scale PECO program and similar programs across the state.
• Prepaid meter programs are known to attract vulnerable and payment-troubled customers.
• These customers will be harmed most by losing customer protections.
Testifying at the Hearing
Anyone can testify at the hearing. PECO and other parties will have the opportunity to ask you questions after you testify. You can use these sample talking points to prepare your statement.
Sample Talking Points
• PECO’s prepaid meter program is bad for customers because it forces customers to give up important protections.
• I may not choose to participate myself, but am concerned for my community members who have trouble paying their bills in full every month and could be attracted to this plan.
• Electric service is already unaffordable for struggling families. Vulnerable PECO customers need affordable bills and payment assistance, not dangerous prepaid meter service.
• This program will put vulnerable customers at risk because it will allow for more winter shut offs, provide limited payment arrangements, and make it harder to access medical certifications.
Come speak out – don’t let PECO take away important consumer rights!
“Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: don’t give up the fight!” Bob Marley
Arizona Replacing All Smart Meters! posted April 21/17
Update 2017-04-20 Utility replacing all smeters.
1) Not smeter or RF: More of our money wasted by Hydro and Clark. Regardless of party affiliation, this is important information that I believe we should all present to the candidates asking for our votes. We can’t afford Site C and it seems from much independent study, including the initial panel’s whose recommendations were ignored, we don’t need it. Granted much of the damage has been done already to the area and can’t be “undone”, but more damage done by flooding can be prevented, as well as the drainage of our tax dollars to the corporations.
2) See below in Letters an email I received about a small utility in Arizona replacing all of its smeters. With the short lifespan, I bet hydro is beginning to replace its meters and we’ll never know. We too have been told by hydro and Fortis BC that the smeters will last 20 years and try to make it sound as if that is how long the analogs last. Total misrepresentation.
Epic Fail! – Navopache Electric Coop Replacing All 40,000 “Smart” Meters After Just a Few Years
Information & Perspective by X
Sedona, Arizona ~ April 20, 2017
Yesterday I received news that Navopache Electric Coop, a utility that serves customers in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona and western New Mexico, is replacing all of its Elster brand “smart” meters with Landis & Gyr “smart” meters.
Upon hearing the news, I phoned Navopache. The person I spoke with said initially that Navopache was “upgrading” their meters and replacing all 40,000 of them. In our subsequent conversation she said the Elster meters had “bugs” and communication problems. She also said the Elsters were only about 3 years old.
What a colossal waste! If Navopache had stuck with analog meters, those much less expensive and reliable analog meters would still be in service today, tomorrow and for decades to come.
This Navopache news has relevance to the current APS rate case because a fraudulent 20 year “smart” meter service life is being proposed by APS, ACC Staff and the Residential Utility Consumer Office (RUCO). RUCO, by the way, is supposed to represent residential customers in the rate case but in reality represents no one but RUCO. (To see how badly RUCO has lied and sold us out in the APS rate case in order to further RUCO’s elitist, social engineering agenda, see pages 9 to 15 of my testimony here: http://docket.images.azcc.gov/0000179034.pdf . ACC Staff’s lies are detailed at pages 3 to 9.)
Because I am an Intervenor in the APS rate case, I get to do discovery. I get to ask APS questions. Via discovery, I found that APS’s Elster meters are lasting about as long as Navopache’s. From my testimony:
At APS’s Response to Woodward’s data request 2.12, APS admits thousands of meters failed to communicate and, after an average life of just 4 years, were replaced as follows:
2014 – 19,203 meters replaced
2015 – 22,287 meters replaced
2016 (As of 10/2016) – 20,172 meters replaced
This failure to communicate is a problem that is ongoing. APS: “This specific communication issue was first identified in 2014 and continues to be an issue today, albeit a minimal one.” Some 20,000 meters failing every year is a “minimal issue?”
I guess when you have lax regulators along with a monopoly on 1.25 million customers like APS does, then the ongoing waste of 20,000 failed “smart” meters per year is nothing to worry about. However, when you have only 40,000 meters to begin with like Navopache does, a failure rate like APS’s wipes out your entire meter stock quickly.
What’s amazing is how Navopache didn’t learn a thing from the epic failure, but instead Navopache is just replacing one brand with another. What was that definition of insanity most of us have heard, doing the same thing and expecting a different result?
“Smart” meters simply do not last. Because actual metering is only one fifth of what a “smart” meter does, the I.R.S. classifies them as a computer with only a 6 year life. Indeed, a utility executive testifying before the U.S. Congress said they only last 5 to 7 years. You can read about that as well as details of tens of thousands of other APS “smart” meter failures, as well as the 140,000 that went obsolete after less than 10 years, at pages 40 to 46 of this testimony: http://docket.images.azcc.gov/0000178628.pdf .
Undaunted, and as such reminding me very much of the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Navopache claims at its website (and in ALL CAPS to make certain we are persuaded) that “smart” meters offer “improved EFFICIENCY,” “improved RELIABILITY,” and “improved AFFORDABILITY.” Sure. Except when they don’t.
By the way, this is the same Navopache Electric Coop that said their “smart” meters transmit only once every four hours. Navopache Caught Lying is a YouTube I did 3 years ago of a Navopache “smart” meter shortly after it was installed. I guess no one told it that it was only supposed to transmit once every four hours because, like utility lying about “smart” meters, it never stops.
“Our Society is run by insane people for insane objectives. We are being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that.
That’s what is insane about it…”John Lennon
B.C. Quietly Grants Mount Polley Mine Permit to Pipe Mine Waste Directly Into Quesnel Lake posted April 20/17
Update 2017-04-15 Cybersecurity: Who controls the switch? posted April 17/17
1) A technical paper but well-worth the effort to understand the evidence that confirms the relationship between cell phone/cordless phone usage and brain cancers, and the methods used by industry-affiliated researchers to mislead.
“Evaluation of Mobile Phone and Cordless Phone Use and Glioma Risk Using the Bradford Hill Viewpoints from 1965 on Association or Causation”
2) A rhetorical debate about the Supreme Court Decision in India in which a cell tower held to be responsible for one man’s cancer. It is argued that the precautionary principle is being followed in the manner intended, putting the onus on the company to prove that the RF radiation is safe rather than force the victim to prove it is dangerous. The final decision is yet to be made, but the precautionary principle has been recognized by Canada – but only formally with regard to the environment (and that may no longer be the case).
“The correlation between harmful radiation from the cell phone tower and Tiwari’s cancer is yet to be proved conclusively; but the court apparently thought that the BSNL had so far failed to prove that its radiation is safe, or could not have caused Tiwari’s cancer, as the burden is upon them to show proof under the precautionary principle.”
3) Cybersecurity and its complexities. The smeters are “shockingly vulnerable” and, as others have warned, are the entry points for attacks to the grid. This is an excellent point to make at election meetings. Does any politician even know about this issue? I doubt it. Was it investigated before the contract with ITRON was signed? Apparently the fire issue wasn’t so why would security?
“Who Controls the Off Switch?”
This information warning about privacy and security vulnerabilities was given to the UK govt. years ago and, it is feared, nothing has changed.
“Government warned of smart meter security threat back in 2012”
““The DCC will have the ability to disable any meter remotely, a facility that creates a significant cyber security threat in the form of enabling an attacker – insider or outsider – to centrally disrupt or otherwise interfere with energy supplies,” said the report.”
4) Eye doctors are now becoming aware of and concerned about blue light from screens. Remember this software program that can reduce the blue light on your computer. https://justgetflux.com/
“Battling Blue Light
For years, researchers have studied the association between dysfunctional sleep-wake cycles and other health problems, such as diabetes and some forms of cancer. The systemic effect of blue light is something Bryan Rogoff, O.D., a private practice consultant in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore area, always talks to his clients about, especially for different practice models. As doctors of optometry join accountable care groups and move toward a coordinated care model, Dr. Rogoff urges them to screen patients for blue light eye damage—and conduct a thorough case history that incorporates patients’ sleep patterns—and how it relates to metabolic and cardiovascular changes that affect their bodies.”
EMF cause for Cancer and bee declines!? Posted April 16/17
1) A few weeks ago I sent information about a study requesting beekeepers to record information. Here is more information about this study and why it’s being done. The correlation between the colony collapse problem being noted and the proliferation of wireless devices with the resultant increase of EMR throughout our environment could very much be more than a coincidence. Please share with any beekeepers you know.
Is electromagnetism one of the causes of the CCD? A work plan for testing this hypothesis
“Bees may be particularly affected by manmade electromagnetism [21,22,23]. They have magnetite in their brain, a compound which reacts to magnetism. While flying, they can cross electromagnetic fields of high intensity generated by relay antenna and power lines. When crossing such electromagnetic fields, bees may no longer remember their way, may no longer fly in the correct direction, and may become unable to go back to their hive. Alone, a bee cannot live; it dies in about two days, far from its hive. Note that birds are also affected by EMF . Since moreover most of them eat insects, at least during a part of the year, the actual decrease of their numbers finds here a plausible explanation.”
2) In India there have been efforts to reduce the number of cell towers, with Dr. Girish Kumar being on the forefront trying to educate politicians and the public. A legal fight by someone who blames a cell tower for his cancer has been won. The court ordered the cell tower removed within days. India’s allowable levels of RF are mere fractions of Canada’s via Safety Code 6.
“Radiation from the BSNL tower, less than 50 metres from the house where he worked, afflicted him with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma caused by continuous and prolonged exposure to radiation, Tiwari complained.
In a recent order, a bench of Justices Ranjan Gogoi and Navin Sinha said, “We direct that the particular mobile tower shall be deactivated by BSNL within seven days from today.” The tower will be the first to be closed on an individual’s petition alleging harmful radiation.”
“When there is a doubt, when it comes to our children, there is no doubt.” Haifa’s mayor, Yona Yahav
Update 2017-04-13 Resistance to microcells growing in California posted April 15/17
1) In California the resistance to the microcells is growing. The County of Santa Cruz is opposing a proposed law that would take significant power from municipalities.
2) Be aware that Samsung is not the only “dumb” TV that can be remotely controlled to invade your privacy.
Researcher: 90% Of ‘Smart’ TVs Can Be Compromised Remotely
3) From a member re. blue light and wifi on BC Ferries. Many people who are sensitive cannot enjoy a ferry ride from the islands. Now the plans are to increase wifi in the waiting areas for those walking on. Why is this needed? Will there be a separate area for those who cannot or do not want to be exposed to wifi?
“Spoke with my ophthalmologist the other re sunglasses in general and blue light in particular. Her recommendation is the “colour” FL-41 basically a brown orange, as the best to deal with blue light. The amount of filtering would of course depend on the use. It appear 35% helps reduce light induced migraines which would probably be good for indoor use on a computer (how much of peoples “headaches” on a computer and tvs etc are not radiation induced but light induced
Noticed the just released BCLib platform includes $1 million to downgrade BCFerries waiting rooms with more wifi. A letter (more effective than an email) to their headquarters may help block this plan.
If each time a politician promotes the use of witless they received many letters of protests we might be able to create a “Pavlov’s dog” type reaction on their part to anything wireless. When I write to BCFerries re wireless I usually suggest if they really need to provide wireless to limit it to the business lounge where they can charge people for the use of it, the radiation is limited to a small area of the ship and will be easier and cheaper to install – the same practice could be used in the waiting room. It is interesting to note they do not have wifi in the crews quarters.”
4) Freedom Mobile has submitted an application to Langford City Council for a new cell tower in the downtown area very near apartments and homes. Langford council has a very weak policy and now is asking for more time to allow residents to respond. I think it is wonderful that everyone who was asked to allow the tower on their property refused. Word is getting around!! People in Langford need to organize. Flyers should be available from C4ST.org
Langford cell tower proposal triggers larger debate
“Verigin noted BC Hydro has strict criteria on which poles can be used by telecommunication companies, including limiting one company to each. “Of the poles that fit that criteria (in this area), there are no poles available,” she said.
The proposed site was the seventh considered by the company, she added, but no agreement could be reached with any of the other property owners. “Unfortunately, there are no roof tops available, so we’ve had to default to this last option,” she said, adding, “we have made an effort to reduce visibility.”
5) US FCC bans cell phone usage during flight. No reason given but a victory in the battle to reduce the level of EMR in these faraday cages.
The FCC is reversing its proposal to allow cellphone use on planes
I don’t want the updates to become a political platform for any of the parties. The only reason I shared the email last night was to encourage people to speak with solicitors and candidates about the issues re. wifi, smeters and microcells and RF dangers in general. Prior statements by Andrew Weaver, which I have shared, raises concern for me about his willingness to re-consider the dangers of RF, but in the interest of fairness I am sharing one last email, as requested by a member. We need to vote in MLAs who will demand that the real information be provided to the public about RF, wifi in schools and smeters.
“On the story about the two Green Party members who came to your door. We know and have been to our Green Party Rep’s community meetings. She (Sonia Furstenau), is informed and well aware of the EMF/Smart meter issues. We will be voting green as we feel confident she is taking this issue seriously. Please forward this on as I think Andrew Weaver will start taking this issue seriously as well. As far as I know, it’s our best option – Clark is promising more wifi, Horgan is a fence rider and has done nothing re. listening to issues over the last three years regarding Smeters. I am focusing on educating the Greens as I feel it is our best option.”
“A politician thinks of the next election. A leader thinks of the next generation.” – Bernie Sanders
Subject: Environmental Illness posted April 15/17
Update 2017-04-11 Dr. Sam Milham “Smart meters are a public health hazard” posted April 12/17
1) Testimony given by Dr. Sam Milham about the various ways smeters pose public health risks.
“Because it is at the front end of a building’s wiring, the dirty electricity from the smart meter’s SMPS has a gateway into that building’s wiring, and also into the earth via the house ground. The house wiring acts as an antenna and the fields capacitively couple to the body through the air within 6 to 8 feet of the house wiring or extension cords plugged into the outlets. …”
2) Now that Dr. Johansson is retiring, he has shared some of his studies that many have not seen before.
15 Studies showing “remarkable” changes in the skin and other effects from EMF and RF by Olle Johansson – 1990 to 2001:
3) Looking for Creative Beings to be a part of a fun Performance Art piece to be performed on the afternoon of Earth Day on Salt Spring on Sunday, April 23. The subject: Small Cells & EMF Pollution. Acting experience is not required, simply a willingness to create a prop or costume and be present.
The small cells being placing on utility poles by homes across BC pose biological harm to bees, trees, and all living beings. If you don’t know what small cells are and why we need to act on this issue now, take a peek at this short music video: Cellular Deception
The beautiful thing about expressing social issues through art is that we can sidestep polarity and touch people’s hearts. It would be wonderful to make a creative statement at Earth Day to make the issue tangible. Performance specifics will be shared with those who are interested.
For more Info contact Oona at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) The Tyee is writing articles about the election issues and today’s issue has 117 Liberal boondoggles and falsehoods. I don’t see the smeter program, so I hope some will write to the Tyee and suggest this be added. Contacts are at https://thetyee.ca/About/Contact/
117 BC Liberal Falsehoods, Boondoggles and Scandals: The Complete List
5) Marg Friesen from Manitoba has taken on the mighty task of cataloguing the many peer-reviewed studies that the industry, Health Canada, WHO, and Perry Kendall want to ignore. The links below provide excellent references and I hope you will include some of these links when you write to any of the health agencies or officials who are denying that RF causes harm. Many thanks to Marg.
For those who don’t recognize this candidate’s name, he was the conservation officer who refused to kill 2 bear cubs – and was reprimanded as a consequence.
Sent: April 10, 2017 1:57 PM
Subject: Meter readers paid $.34 per meter. Why are the legacy fees $64.80 per read?
Congratulations on standing for election for the NDP in the riding of Oak Bay Gordon Head.
I have been following with interest your high energy campaign thus far. I am voting for you as is my husband. And we are donors to your campaign as well.
Please see below the mention by Sharon Noble of the Stop Smart Meters Coalition about the so-called legacy fees that we are being charged. Sharon writes to members each day about the dangers of smart meters. Her articles and comments come from experts all over North America, Europe and elsewhere in the world.
I am wondering if you are aware of this huge cash grab that BC Hydro has forced on those of us in BC who refused so-called’ smart meters’ a few years ago? Those of us and there are many in BC who refused for health and for security reasons to have our analog meters replaced have been hit with additional charges on our hydro bills of $ 32.40 per month as a penalty for not having new meters mounted on our homes.
Could you please tell us what is your policy and the policy of the BC NDP about this punitive fee?
The current MLA for this riding has not committed himself to dealing with this punitive and most unfair additional cost on top of our hydro bills.
I would very much appreciate a response from you on this issue. And good luck as we attempt to toss out of office this unfeeling government. They have been in power much too long.
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” Thomas Jefferson.
Cdsapi’s Added Comment: Understanding what Glyphosate really does! As the devastating agent of Mass Health Destruction posted April 10/17
Soil Health, Intercellular Communication and Their Effects on Human Health:
A Special Interview With Dr. Zach Bush
By Dr. Joseph Mercola
I am begging everyone to listen to this interview!!! The content is really that important.
This is an interview that really lays out the science that the Establishment refuses to recognize because it upsets the embedded Vested Interests that are presently running the “economic system”.
However it is the science that we not only have to acknowledged – we have to understand and adopt this science RIGHT AWAY if humanity is going to survive the present exponential explosion in disease and catastrophic crumbling health.
The transcript is attached in 8 1/2 by 11 format.
However, listening to the interview is definitely preferable for clarity and impact.
Let us no longer remain “the species that engineers and finances its own destruction and does so in the name of “Economic Necessity”.
Students do WIFI EMF experiment! Posted April 5/17
Foreign researchers are extremely excited for a biology project from five 9th grade girls.
Researchers from England, Holland and Sweden have shown great interest in the five girls’ biology experiments.
Take 400 Cress seeds and place them into 12 trays. Then place six trays in two rooms at the same temperature. Give them the same amount of water and sun over 12 days, and remember to expose half of them to mobile [Wi-Fi] radiation.
1) Many studies have shown that bees are affected by and react to RF radiation. Scientists opine that exposure disrupts the hive, interferes with navigation, weakens the immune system and contributes to colony collapse. A researcher wishes to confirm some of these studies and is asking for bee keepers to help by testing their hives. I hope you’ll consider sharing with beekeepers you might know.
“Is electromagnetism one of the causes of the CCD”
2) In the US telecom Verizon is pressuring the FCC (the equivalent of Industry Canada,) to remove restrictions that now apply to cell towers and transmitters, making it easier for them to use our the taxpayers’ right of way, removing all regulations to enable them to put poles and micro/small cells every 200 meters in preparation for 5G. Please get word out to your city councils, and to all of your contacts, telling them that Telus is doing this already without any notification or regard for our health and property rights. The FDA (equivalent to Health Canada) has allowed the RF exposure guidelines to remain virtually untouched for decades and is one of the worst, if not the worst, in the world. The US’s guidelines are the same as Canada’s SC 6 was before the 2015 revisions, and allow hundreds of times more RF than many other countries, even China, Russia and India.
““According to the carrier, part of the problem is that existing local ordinances are aimed at the much larger and intrusive cell tower facilities of old rather than new small cell technology and are thus more stringent than then currently need to be. Additionally, Verizon alleged some municipalities and their consultants are more than aware of the network infrastructure changes coming down the pipe and are trying to position the rules to gain new revenue streams for local government.
“Without relief, many small cell deployments will face long delays and excessive costs, hindering both wireless broadband deployment and U.S. leadership in the race to 5G,” Verizon wrote.
The battle comes ahead of the move to next-generation 5G networks, which Verizon noted will require an estimated 10 to 100 times more antenna locations than current 3G and 4G networks. Small cell densification efforts have already begun, but carriers (perhaps most notably Sprint) have been tangled up in municipal delays that are slowing the rollouts.”
3) And here is more small cell/5G propaganda. Notice the industry says that 5G will save lives and as well as health care $$$, as well as creating millions of jobs. Really? Unbelievable propaganda. No indepth research has been done on the biological effects of prolonged (constant) exposure to milliwave frequencies. No one knows how dangerous 5G will be.
“Building a 5G Infrastructure” a horror story.
“Carry iPhone at least 5 millimeters away from your body to ensure exposure levels remain at or below the astested levels.” iPhone manual
1) An extremely interesting article that shows, from historical perspective, that evidence showing the harmful effects of RF and EMF has been available for decades, and how it has been stifled by both governments and industry. I highly recommend that everyone read this.
2) Below in letters is a stream of emails back and forth between a member and Tim Singer from Health Canada. In his first email (the last one down) he admits there are studies that show harm, yet he says RF is safe. Would something that is truly safe ever be shown to be dangerous? Shouldn’t the fact that there are studies, any studies, that show harm below SC 6 levels, be reason for concern, to employ the precautionary principle? How many would it take? Give us a number, Mr. Singer, and we’ll provide them. These are in the minority only because health Canada cherry picks the studies they review, reviewing more industry-funded studies than independent ones. We tried to get them to review hundreds at the last panel review, and they refused. We must continue to pressure Min. Philpott as well as the WHO. Without WHO’s bias and industry support, Health Canada would not be able to hide behind this agency.
3) Non-RF but re. PRIVACY INVASION. As you may know the US administration has revoked a bill that protected internet privacy. This will make browsing history, along with buying history, banking history, etc. available to anyone willing to pay. Since most of us do a lot of searching and reading of US sites we are vulnerable. I am not aware of any means for Canadians to be exempted from this loss of privacy.
“Snoops may soon be able to buy your browsing history. Thank the US Congress”
4) Just recently a group of well-respected researchers met with members of the team at WHO who will be responsible for reviewing current scientific studies to determine if guidelines are adequate. Many concerns have been raised about the objectivity of WHO and ICNIRP panels, many member being closely associated with industry This meeting was intended to pressure the panel to review the evidence that is overwhelming and to call for a re-classification of RF/EMR and to recognize EHS and MCS.
European Cancer and Environmental Research Institute
5) Another, bizarre industry that is worried about small/microcells and 5G is involved with negotiating sites for transmitters and cell towers. Suddenly these companies are concerned about “the property rights of the individual homeowner”. How bizarre is this?
Yes, Businesses want 5G technology, but not this way.
“But this bill sets the fee for placement in the public right of way at a paltry $15 annually. Who can compete with that? And why should the private sector have to? Are legislators so eager to offer this extraordinary corporate handout to the telecoms that they will destroy the existing free market system?
But there’s an even more disturbing part of this proposed legislation. If passed as written, the Legislature would have the distinction of actually regulating a whole industry out of business. How’s that for Republican values? In today’s free market, firms work with local governments on mapping and planning to choose the best locations and aesthetics and then sell that research to the telecoms. Others reserve space on top of buildings and then rent it to the telecom industry for their equipment. Those firms would literally be regulated out of business.”
6) A gallery of people who are suffering with EHS. All ages, both sexes. This is real and becoming more common. People and their doctors just don’t know about it.
From: Singer, Tim (HC/SC)
To: Marcus (name given with permission)
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 6:03 AM
Subject: RE: Cherry picking electro magnetic research by Health Canada
Dear Mr. Schluschen,
Thank you for your further correspondence of January 24, 2017. I understand that you do not agree with the methodology used by Health Canada in assessing science-based evidence when setting the limits in Safety Code 6 for radiofrequency exposure.
Health Canada monitors the scientific research on the biological effects of radiofrequency (RF) energy on an ongoing basis, considering all peer-reviewed scientific studies and employing a weight-of-evidence approach. As stated in our previous correspondence, the weight-of-evidence approach takes into account both the quantity of studies on a particular endpoint (whether adverse or no effect), and more importantly, the quality of those studies. Poorly conducted studies (e.g., an inadequate exposure evaluation, a lack of appropriate control samples or an inadequate statistical analysis) receive relatively little weight, while properly conducted studies (e.g., with all controls included, appropriate statistics and a complete exposure evaluation) receive more weight.
As with most scientific conclusions, it is possible to find differing scientific opinions. There are scientific studies that have reported biological effects of RF fields that are below the limits in Safety Code 6. These studies are in the minority, are very far from conclusive, and do not represent the prevailing line of scientific evidence in this area. Health Canada continues to monitor the scientific research in this area. If new scientific evidence were to demonstrate that exposure to RF energy below levels found in Safety Code 6 from wireless technologies is a concern, Health Canada would take appropriate action to help protect the health and safety of Canadians.
Based on the latest scientific evidence, the Department has determined that exposure to RF energy, including that from Wi-Fi technology, below the levels in Safety Code 6, is not dangerous to the public.
Director General, Environmental and Radiation Health Sciences Directorate
Health Canada / Government of Canada
Directeur général, Direction des sciences de la santé environnementale et de la radioprotection
Santé Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Sent: 2017-01-24 7:04 PM
To: Singer, Tim (HC/SC)
Subject: Cherry picking electro magnetic research by Health Canada
Dear Mr. Singer,
As expected, your response is industry friendly, while public health receives little attention.
It is obvious that Canadian officials like you, as well as your American counterparts, are instructed to direct responsibility away from the billion dollar wireless industry.
Dr. Thomas Rau, Medical Director of the world renowned Paracelsus Clinic in Lustmuehle, Switzerland, is convinced that ‘electromagentic loads’ from modern technology, lead to cancer, concentration problems, ADD, tinnitus, migraines, insomnia, arrhythmia, Parkinson’s and many other ailments.
At Paracelsus (www.paracelsus.ch), cancer patients are routinely educated in electromagnetic field remediation strategies and inspectors from the Geopathological Institute of Switzerland are sent to patients homes, to assess electromagnetic radiation exposures.
Annually, The Paracelsus Clinic treats thousands of people suffering from electro hypersensitivity (EHS), aka. microwave syndrome. Many of their EHS patients are from North America.
Dr. William Rea, MD founder of the Environmental Health Centre, Dallas – and former president of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine.
“Sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation is the emerging health problem of the 21st century. It is imperative health practitioners, governments, schools and parents learn more about it. The human health stakes are significant!”
Guideline of the Austrian Medical Association – for the diagnosis and treatment of EMF related health problems and illnesses (EMF syndrome)
Consensus paper of the Austrian Medical Association’s EMF Working Group ( AG-EMF)
“There has been a sharp rise in unspecific, often stress-associated health problems that increasingly present physicians with the challenge of complex differential diagnosis. A cause that has been accorded little attention so far is increasing electro-smog exposure at home, at work and during leisure activities, occurring in addition to chronic stress in personal and working life. It correlates with an overall situation of chronic stress that can lead to burnout.
How can physicians respond to this development? The Austrian Medical Association has developed a guideline for differential diagnosis and potential treatment of unspecific stress-related health problems associated with electro-smog. Its core element is a patient questionnaire consisting of a general assessment of stress symptoms and a specific assessment of electro-smog exposure. The guideline is intended as an aid in diagnosing and treating EMF-related health problems.”
If Health Canada truly values the health of Canadians, you would contact Dr. Thomas Rau (speaks English fluently) of the Paracelsus Clinic, Dr. William Rea of the Environmental Health Centre, as well as The Austrian Medical Association.
Not contacting any of these experts, who have gained extensive knowledge in this field, would affirm Health Canada’s unhealthy, profit driven relationship with the telecom industry.
Only people of low intelligence are convinced that they have all the answers, and blindly dismiss the research of world renown scientist and doctors of other countries.
If man of science would have chosen to remain ignorant in the past, Earth would have remained flat.
524 Mallard Way,
Gold River, BC
—– Original Message —–
From: Singer, Tim (HC/SC)
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: Electromagnetic Radiation
Dear Mr. Schluschen,
This is further to your correspondence of October 16, 2016, addressed to the Honourable Jane Philpott, Minister of Health, concerning electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation and the health of Canadians. I am truly sorry to hear about the health conditions that your wife is experiencing and I hope she is receiving appropriate medical care. I also apologize for the delay in responding.
Health Canada’s mandate regarding human exposure to radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic energy from wireless devices includes conducting studies on possible health effects, monitoring the scientific literature related to such effects on an ongoing basis, and developing RF exposure guidelines, commonly referred to as Safety Code 6. The responsibility for the regulation of communications equipment such as cell towers and wireless technologies lies with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED). ISED has developed regulatory standards that require compliance with the human exposure limits outlined in Safety Code 6.
Health Canada’s 2015 revision of Safety Code 6 followed a thorough evaluation of scientific evidence and literature on the effects of radiofrequency energy on biological systems. In the establishment of acceptable limits, departmental scientists considered all peer-reviewed scientific studies, and employed a weight-of-evidence approach when evaluating possible health risks from exposure to RF energy. Poorly conducted studies receive relatively little weight, while properly conducted studies receive more weight. On the basis of such analyses, Health Canada established limits for human exposure that are well below the threshold for any potential harm. The limits recommended for general public exposure were designed to provide protection to all age groups, including children, if exposed on a continual basis.
During the 2015 update to Safety Code 6, Health Canada considered all studies that were both in the scope and of sufficient quality for inclusion in its risk assessment. While it is true that some of these studies report biological effects of RF fields at levels below the limits in Safety Code 6, I want to emphasize that such studies are in the minority and do not represent the prevailing line of scientific evidence. If new scientific evidence were to demonstrate that exposure to RF energy below levels found in Safety Code 6 from wireless technologies is a concern, the department would take appropriate action to help protect the health and safety of Canadians.
With respect to your comments regarding Specific Anthropomorphic Mannequin (SAM), please note that Health Canada does not use a SAM when developing the human exposure limits in Safety Code 6.
Health Canada recognizes that some individuals have reported health symptoms that they believe are due to exposure to RF-emitting devices. While the symptoms are real, the scientific evidence provides strong support that these health effects are not associated with RF exposure. Health Canada, other leading health agencies, and the World Health Organization, have concluded that, to date, there is no convincing scientific evidence linking adverse symptoms to levels below existing RF exposure limits.
I hope that you will understand the Department’s position on this matter and find that my comments are helpful.
Director General, Environmental and Radiation Health Sciences Directorate
Health Canada / Government of Canada
Directeur général, Direction des sciences de la santé environnementale et de la radioprotection
Santé Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
“It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” Albert Einstein
Update 2017-03-28 Videos about going off the grid. Posted Mar 30/17
1) Here is a link to several short videos made by a couple who have gone off the grid. It will be posted along with others on our website at – http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/more/how-to-go-off-the-grid/
2) IoT management of the “smart” grid is a disturbing thought. This means all control and maintenance will be via a hackable internet. This seems to make a vulnerable system even more vulnerable.
Oracle Cloud Plugs Into Smart Grid
“IoT device management would include maintenance, configuration changes, firmware upgrades and security monitoring. Compatibility and security have emerged as major headaches, with IoT devices proving vulnerable to hacks by botnets and other malware…
Much of the impetus for a cloud-based grid management service stems from the huge amounts data generated by two-way smart meters and other sensors being installed by utilities. Cloud vendors such as Oracle argue that a key challenge in synching grid operations with IT infrastructure is the ability to handle real-time rather than just transactional data.”
3) In Pennsylvania it appears that the PUC is trying to force people to take a smeter if they want service, just as the govt. did here. If this technology is so great, why the laws making it mandatory, counter to civil rights?
4) It is vital to get info about the effects of RF into the discussion. One of our members made a comment about this article which is about sperm problems. It had not mentioned the connection between infertility and RF so Sherry did. In response, a mother spoke about her son having a brain tumor which is likely associated with cell phones. More good info into this comment section. Please, if you have the opportunity, help educate others about the dangers associated with wireless devices.
A letter from X to Wendy Mesley at CBC after the show that aired on Friday March 24,2017
A good report but could have included a lot more material concerning cellphone towers, micro cells, smartmeters, GPS and frequency in the vehicle, dirty electricity…how since the beginning of having power/electricity caused many diseases that never were around prior to when ‘power’ became available. How people develop cancer living near power lines…labeling does help to inform cellphone users if and when they find the information on their phone or in the small print of their cellphone manuals, however there is so much evidence & science illustrating how damaging wifi and other frequencies are for all living things not just humans.
I personally have had EMF sensitivities for over 15 years now. Trying to escape the wifi and other frequencies is a ‘tall order”. I would have never thought that I had this problem. I procrastinated for years not wanting to believe that it was the source of my migraines, numbness in arms, burning and radiating my face (total redness), lack of sleep, nausea, trembling, depression, brain pain, eye socket pain….and more symptoms! A horrible way to live. I can’t use a cellphone, dec phone, have trouble cooking at my stove….now I wear protective clothing, This is a condition that will grow in numbers as each day passes.
The technology is clearly not safe!! Safety Code 6 is far too lenient and based on thermal ionization & should include non thermal. I know so many other people who are also struggling with their kids not being able to tolerate the wifi in their schools so now they are home schooled. And now they want to roll out 5g!! How do we escape the proliferation of all of these frequencies. We are born with our own frequency. That is how our heart beats and so forth…an electrical pulse. Do we honestly believe that our bodies aren’t affected?? We need unbiased non telecom industry funded studies! And there are a few but their results are being muzzled. Just ask Dr. Olle Johansson from Sweden and other incredibly intelligent scientists!! Thank you for including Frank Clegg and Devra Davis!!
In my experience & from many others with electromagnetic frequency sensitivities, once you become ill, it’s a very long process to try to restore your health. I have not gotten better but I am able to cope with all of things that I have had to do to make my home tolerable and protect myself when I go outside of my home. This report is a start but quite honestly to me it was so minimal, more like a fluff piece that could have included far more material!! I absolutely do appreciate the report however, you should follow up by expanding the scope of material on this very important and timely subject matter. I just hope that the Telecom Industry does not influence your reporting, as they often have with others!!! This type of technology, as convenient and amazing that it seems to be, is not worth the danger that it presents towards all living things! We need clean & unharmful technology! This is no different when doctors were saying that cigarettes were good for digestion and for the lungs…it took 40 to 50 years before the truth was revealed even after millions of people died of lung disease! How long will it take this time before the truth is realized and shared with the public!! Same thing with lead, asbestos, bisphenol A, etc.
Thank you Wendy for your efforts!!
“If we remain silent, we kill freedom, justice and the possibility that a society armed with information may have power to change the situation that has brought us to this point.” – Anabel Hernández
Smart Meter Alert – Global Data Firm: “We Help Utilities Surveil and Profile Their Customers, and Monetize Home Surveillance Data” posted Mar 26/17
Importance : Haute
SMART METER ALERT
Global Data Firm: “ We Help Utilities Surveil and Profile Their Customers, and Monetize Home Surveillance Data”
Watch Onzo’s brash admission of spying, profiling, and monetizing you.
This is irrefutable evidence that ‘smart’ meters are intended to facilitate for-profit surveillance.
A real « SPYCONOMY » at its best !
“ We use this characterized profile to give the utility… the ability to monetize their customer data by providing a direct link to appropriate third-party organizations based on the customer’s identified character.”
Suddenly, in one fell swoop, ALL the utility’s myths on privacy are now clearly unveiled.
Make no mistake, don’t believe the LIES of Hydro-Québec and the Gouvernment’s CROOKS that will pop-up in accomplice mass media to reassure you by saying:
“WE DON’T DO THIS! OH NO! WE RESPECT SO MUCH OUR CLIENTS PRIVACY!”
«But we poison them with our carcinogenic electromagnetic radiation! We set fire to their houses! We grab evidences by sending our employees to retrieve the burned smart meters at crime scenes and by refusing to have them appraised by the municipal fire departments. After that we tell them: Get by with your problems! »
WELCOME TO HYDRO-QUÉBEC!
ALERTE COMPTEURS INTELLIGENTS
Regardez l’impressionnante reconnaissance d’espionnage, de profilage et de monétisation d’Onzo.
“Nous aidons les services publics à surveiller, à profiler leurs clients et à monétiser leurs données privées à domicile.”
C’est une preuve irréfutable que les compteurs intelligents sont destinés à faciliter la surveillance à but lucratif.
“Nous utilisons ce profil caractérisé pour donner à l’utilité … la capacité de monétiser leurs données client en fournissant un lien direct vers des organisations tierces appropriées en fonction du caractère identifié du client.”
Une véritable «ESPIONOCONOMIE» à son meilleur.
D’un seul coup, tous les mythes des compagnies d’électricité sur la vie privée sont maintenant clairement dévoilés.
Et n’allez surtout pas croire les portes-mensonges et les bandits d’Hydro-Québec et du Gouverne-et-Ment qui s’empareront des médias complices pour vous rassurer en vous disant :
” NOUS ON FAIT PAS ÇA! OH NON! NOUS RESPECTONS TELLEMENT LA VIE PRIVÉE DE NOS CLIENTS! “
«Mais on les empoisonnent avec nos radiations électromagnétique cancérigènes! On met le feu à leurs maisons! On fait disparaître les preuves à conviction en envoyant nos employés sur les scènes de crime pour récupérer les compteurs brûlés et en refusant de les faire expertiser par les services d’incendie municipaux. Après, on leur dit: débrouillez-vous avec vos problèmes!
BIENVENUE CHEZ HYDRO-QUÉBEC !
Contacts privés – Pour assurer votre confidentialité, votre adresse est mise en copie conforme invisible (Cci). Si vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir de courriels, m’en aviser à email@example.com. Si vous faites suivre ce message, utiliser (Cci) lorsque transféré à plusieurs personnes à la fois.
Private e-mail list – To ensure your privacy, your e-mail address is up blind carbon copy (Bcc). If you no longer wish to receive e-mails, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forward this message, use (BCC) when transferred to several people at once.
«Une foi stupide en position d’autorité est le pire ennemi de la vérité!» — Albert Einstein
« Une foi stupide obéissant aux autorités est le premier ennemi de la vérité! » — IS
« D’abord, si je connais les lois de l’univers, je ne connais presque rien aux êtres humains. De plus, il semble qu’un président d’Israël doit parfois signer des choses qu’il désapprou-ve, et personne «ne peut imaginer» que je puisse faire cela. » — Albert Einstein (1879–1955), Prix Nobel de physique 1921, Médaille Copley 1925, Médaille Max-Planck 1929. Grand plagiaire de la théorie erronée de la relativité (E=MC²) volée au mathématicien français, Jules-Henri Poincaré, [Comme Elie Weisel] Albert Einstein est un emblème de la juiverie internationale – riant de son escroquerie à la face du monde – mis en place par les mondia-listes pour faire croire au monde que les Juifs, le Peuple Élu de Dieu, sont infiniment plus intelligents et valeureux que les non-Juifs, donc génétiquement supérieurs aux goyim (non-juifs).
« La gloire est le seul héritage du véritable génie, […] ; il ne faut pas la lui laisser dérober par des plagiaires ». — Alphonse de Lamartine (1790–1869)
« Ce n’est pas ce que vous ignorez qui vous attire des ennuis, c’est ce dont vous êtes certain alors que ce n’est pas vrai! » — Mark Twain (1835–1910)
« Les sujets les plus difficiles peuvent être expliqués à l’esprit le plus lent s’il n’en a pas déjà formé une idée; mais la chose la plus simple ne peut être expliquée à l’homme le plus intelligent s’il est fermement persuadé qu’il sait déjà, sans l’ombre d’un doute, ce qui se trouve devant lui ». — Lev Nikolaïevitch [Léon] Tolstoï (1828–1910)
« Ce refus de voir, malgré des dossiers de preuves apportés, et provenant de différentes sources, est très dangereux puisque non seulement ce genre d’attitude est comme un feu vert donné pour l’établissement de dictatures et de tyrannies sur le dos des popu-lations qui en souffriront, mais encore, cette manière de penser rend les individus concernés directement responsables de l’exis-tence de telles situations. » — Serge Monast (1945–1996), journaliste d’enquête à l’Agence Internationale Américaine de Presse Libre.
« Lorsqu’une vérité allant à l’encontre du discours dominant et du consensus social est émise, elle est d’abord ridiculisée, puis férocement combattu, puis ignorée, pour finale-ment devenir acceptée comme étant la norme. »
« Si vous n’êtes pas vigilants, les médias arriveront à vous faire détester les gens opprimés et aimer ceux qui les oppriment. » — Malcom X (1925–1965)
« À une époque de supercherie universelle, dire la vérité est un acte révolutionnaire. » — George Orwell (1903–1950)
« Qui croit sans savoir est un sot, mais qui nie sans savoir est un fou! » — Vercors (1902–1991)
« ” La justice? Quelle justice? ” — Au plus fort la poche! La violence engendre la violence, c’est bien connu. La misère crée le pil-lage; la richesse aussi. La richesse est souvent le résultat net d’une absence de morale – la loi du plus fort. Cette autre forme de pillage, cette fois organisée, la rend plus respectueuse aux yeux du plus grand nombre, comme le crime organisé. La misère et la richesse sont dans leurs excès des formes de violence. L’injustice aussi. Quand on voit ses droits continuellement bafoués, mépri-sés, sans espoir de redressement, la tentation de recourir à la violence comme tribunal de dernier ressort, en désespoir de cause, devient irrésistible et cette révolte est parfois légitime lorsqu’elle est absolument nécessaire et qu’il n’y a pas d’autre issue. Il n’y a qu’une solution à la violence des baricades et des casseurs, c’est l’ordre – bien sûr! – mais dans la justice. » — L’honorable juge Marc Brière (Citation: http://bit.ly/16nkDhc) (Livre 157 pages: http://bit.ly/2b543dR)
Cette publication est en conformité avec le jugement 2002 CSC 14.27704 de la Cour Suprême du Canada qui en date du 21 février 2002, stipule que les citoyens ont le droit d’exprimer leur opinion sur Internet; la liberté d’expression étant un droit acquis et enchâssé dans la Charte canadienne des droits de 1982. Jugement complet: http://bit.ly/1wTnhAW
CANADA et QUÉBEC étant des entreprises et/ou deux corporations privées de services gou-vernementaux dument enregistrées à la commission américaine de régulation des marchés financiers (U. S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION), toutes actions découlant des activités politiques, juridiques, économiques, commerciales et environnementale des dites entreprises ayant des répercussions directes et indirectes sur la vie réelle des hommes et des femmes composés de chair de sang et d’Âme/Esprit ainsi que sur la vie légale/fictive de leurs personnalités juridiques (Code civil Art. 1) (des citoyens, contribuables, électeurs et con-sommateurs) canadiens, doivent nécessairement tomber sous le coup de ce jugement.
U.S. S.E.C. FILING COMPANIES / ENREGISTREMENTS DE COMPAGNIES À LA U.S. S.E.C.
MULRONEY BRIAN : http://bit.ly/1yNPs9n
(Ancien premier ministre du Canada ayant vendu son Âme et son pays au libre marché américano-sioniste.)
ROCKEFELLER DAVID : http://bit.ly/1HdAdws
(Grand bankster mondial et meurtrier de masse, notamment les millions de civils Irakiens, suite à son échec avec Sadam Hussein ayant refusé de normaliser le fonctionnement des institutions bancaires irakiennes avec celles du cartel Rothschild/Rockefeller américano-sioniste.)
Gouvernement du Canada
CANADA : http://1.usa.gov/14FESWC
CANADA MORTGAGE & HOUSING CORP : http://bit.ly/2btQrr0
(Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation/Société canadienne d’hypothèques et de logement)
Gouvernements – Provinces canadiennes
QUÉBEC : http://1.usa.gov/1wTn5lk
ONTARIO : http://bit.ly/2b6hkwV
BRITHISH COLUMBIA : http://bit.ly/2b7gjb3
SASKATCHEWAN : http://bit.ly/2btTD5G
Gouvernements – Villes canadiennes
OLD MONTREAL : http://bit.ly/2bDvfMH
VICTORIAVILLE : http://bit.ly/2b4TJ5V
St-Jérôme : http://bit.ly/2bshzb9
Lac St Jean : http://bit.ly/2btOxGC
NUNS ISLAND : http://bit.ly/2bE0l7G
Ste-Catherine : http://bit.ly/2b6dF2a
SAN MIGUEL : http://bit.ly/2b6dQKX
EDMONTON : http://bit.ly/2b7cnat
Montreal Exchange : http://bit.ly/2bsnJbb
CAISSE DE DÉPÔT ET PLACEMENT DU QUÉBEC : http://bit.ly/2b4YhsN
HYDRO QUÉBEC : http://bit.ly/2bsmE31
HYDRO QUÉBEC INTERNATIONAL : http://bit.ly/2b4crct
MONTREAL GAZETTE GROUP : http://bit.ly/2bauqLx
YUKON GOLD CORP : http://bit.ly/2batIhx
Update 2017-03-22 Is Hydro manipulating smeters & Lawsuits? posted Mar 24/17
1) The mayors and legal counsels for Cleveland and other cities in Ohio explain why they are challenging a recent law that allows telecom companies to put small/microcells anywhere they want, usurping the cities’ authorities. At about the 22 min. point there is discussion about the interference that is caused by people living near these transmitters – people could experience worse service rather than better.
“City of Cleveland Announces Lawsuit Opposing Ohio Senate Bill 331”
2) Below is an email written by economist Erik Andersen introducing the article written by Rafe Mair calling for an investigation into the mismanagement (willful or otherwise) of BC Hydro which has resulted in rampant increases in Hydro’s debt.
“Ms. Anton, if you don’t order a full enquiry forthwith on the evidence before you, in light of the statutory requirement of the Attorney General Act and your sworn oath to “see that the administration of public affairs is in accordance with law”, it would be open to fair conjecture that this inaction is to protect your political colleagues.”
3) Is Hydro manipulating smeters? Someone in Nanaimo believes his has.
***COPIED FROM NANAIMO RANT AND RAVE.
I don’t know whether to call this a rant or rave. After MONTHS of tracking my electricity usage down to the watt (spreadsheet after spreadsheet of what appliances/devices in my home were used for how many minutes per day or week, the # of watts each device uses per hour etc etc), I basically proved mathematically that there is NO WAY my meter was recording accurate usage. So I contacted BC Hydro today to request that my meter be pulled and tested for accuracy. After speaking to a supervisor for over an hour (who did everything in his power to try to talk me out of having the meter tested, by the way), I insisted that he wasn’t going to change my mind and I was willing to pay the $92 to have it done by Measurement Canada. One thing that did come up during our conversation was that there were unusual “spikes” in my usage from one hour to the next. So here’s the rant/rave part – after I finally got him to understand that he wasn’t going to get me to change my mind and he agreed to send me out the application form for Measurement Canada, I started checking my meter reading every hour on the hour, trying to locate one of these “spikes”. And guess what??? My electricity consumption has dropped by 75 – 80% in the last 12 hours. NOTHING in my home/habits/usage has changed since I spoke with BC Hydro this morning. I’ve got months and months of data from their own website showing that on average my meter was recording 4KW every single hour (and sometimes much more due to those “spikes” previously mentioned). My 18 month daily average has been consistent at around 80 – 100 KW/day in the winter (although some days much higher), and 30 – 50 KW/day in the summer. Since my call to BC Hydro this morning my meter is now recording usage of approximately 1KW per hour, for a grand total of 12 KW in the last 11 hours, or the equivalent of roughly 24 KW/day. EIGHTEEN MONTHS OF CONSISTENT, DAILY USAGE HISTORY with NO unexplained “reductions in consumption” and it’s now “magically” dropped to a level that is consistent with all my hours and hours of tracking my habits/appliances, watts/usage etc. I swear to god I’m not making this up – The ONLY thing that has changed in the last 12 hours is that BC Hydro is now aware that I am going to apply to Measurement Canada to get my meter tested. Now I’m not usually a conspiracy theorist, but I really have to wonder how this is even physically possible. The amount and timing of this “sudden” drop in usage is just so incredibly suspicious I am literally gobsmacked. If anyone can think of a reasonable explanation I would love to hear it….
Just for everyone’s info
I have been told by an electrical engineer that when the meter, being a computer, is pulled from the socket it reboots itself thus removing historical data that could be used to track a meter’s errors. Also, when being tested in a pristine laboratory, the conditions are entirely different than in the “real world” where there could be external sources that interfere. Also, testing is highly controlled as are the results. That is how Hydro can say that they’ve checked many smart meters and they have never found one that runs fast. The engineer also said accurate testing would take approximately 14 hours, not the few min. normally done by Hydro.
Make the testing be done at your home without removing the meter. This is possible and is the only way that Meas. Can. or Hydro can tell you if your meter is accurate or not.
The manipulation hinted at is possible since the software and the meter itself can be controlled/changed remotely. As well as shown in tests of meters elsewhere, these meters can and do run fast whether due to mis-programming, interference, or error. Without doing what this person has done, monitoring and measuring, calculating what each appliance uses per hour, etc. or having a reliable analog running alongside, it is hard to tell if these meters are accurate or not. I have been told by an insider that people at Hydro know these meters run fast, but “only by a little”, perhaps $1-2 a month. Not enough for anyone to notice but multiply by 1.8 million meters this amounts to more than $20 million of ill-gotten gains per year.
4) CBS news in the US broadcast about dangers of cell phones, spoke about the National Toxicology Project.
5) Efforts to expand 5G technology are increasing. Because millimeter waves are weak, they have trouble penetrating obstructions and even foliage can cause problems. I suggest we all plant lots of trees and tall plants around our homes.
mmWave 5G, by the way, will nominally use frequencies between 30GHz and 300Ghz (28GHz? Close enough apparently!) for wireless broadband communications and more. The advantage of using such high frequencies — 2.5GHz is the loftiest band used for cellular in the US at the moment — is that there is a lot of mmWave bandwidth available for new 5G services. It is also much easier to develop massive antenna arrays at a reasonable size with higher frequencies. (See Sprint Gets Ready for Massive MIMO, Eyes 2.5GHz for 5G.)
There are trade-offs, however, because the signal penetration and range at 28GHz or higher gets shorter and more subject to line-of-sight and foliage concerns. (See 60GHz: A Frequency to Watch for more.)
From: ERIK ANDERSEN (name given with permission).
Sent: March 21, 2017 5:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: BC Hydro’s real debt has grown 1337% under Liberals…Shouldn’t someone call the cops? -The Common Sense Canadian
Rafe has written an explosive but accurate description of what has been happening to the public finances/financial obligations now burdening every citizen in BC.
About 10 years ago I and others started looking at the financial trends of BC Hydro. Several of us presented our concerns to provincial politicians , BC Hydro and the BCUC but our concerns fell into dead space. First there was the deliberate turning BC Rail into a financial mess designed to make its privatization more publicly palpable. If that alone was not bad enough the then government actively engaged in bid rigging. When the matter finally did come to court and certain prominent BC politicians faced the prospect of being forced to be cross examined, they designed an escape by having two conveniently available mid-rank civil servants volunteer to fall on their swords, after providing the government settled their respective legal costs and allowed them to escape of other legal penalties. Because the courts stood by and let this happen, even though they must have had a guilty plea from the two designated “criminals”, nobody was then ever held accountable for what was an illegal action. Not the finest day for the BC legal establishment.
We have now entered the end game as described by John Perkins and that is where the financial noose is about to close so that those waiting in the wings can buy up public assets at bargain prices. It will not just be about assets like dams, bridges, airports, sea ports, highways, sewer systems, water works but also about the natural monopolies we presently enjoy. Natural monopolies exist such as the customers of BC Hydro, the customers of ICBC and so on. The transfer of such monopolies into private hands will absolutely result in increased costs to the public simply because that is what private monopolies do. You might be tempted to think that the BCUC will protect you from any excesses, but surely after seeing the commission excluded from any role in the determination of the need for Site C and other examples that could be cited, you should check your back more carefully because the BCUC does not have it, entirely because the government does not want it that way.
I continue to standby my words of several years ago. The board and management at BC Hydro have been either economic and financial illiterates or dutifully following the orders of those not having the public’s best interests in mind.
It is hoped that this type of information will help guide your voting next month.
“The Baby unit shall be installed and used such that parts of the user’s body other than the hands are maintained at a distance of approximately 20 centimeters (8 inches) or more.” Baby Monitor Motorola MBP33 manual
Stop Buying! Stop Using!! Demand safe alternatives.
Update 2017-03-19 Participants wanted for online study re. EHS USA SMART METER CLASSACTIONS! posted Mar 21/17
1) Below are the legal documents submitted in the Florida class action re. smeters. I think if you read the certification document, at least up to and including pg. 14, you will see striking similarities with what was done in BC. Also, the contempt for the safety of the homeowners is obvious.
“Based on the results of the study, FPL currently expects that it will identify approximately 1,800 – 2,200 customer-owned meter enclosures annually through the use of the predictive tool, with 78 percent (+/- 5 percent) of the enclosures identified having some level of damage or deterioration of components requiring repair in order for the enclosure to be in proper operating condition.” Thus, FPL itself anticipates that approximately 1400 – 1700 consumers per year will require repairs to their meter cans as a result of the Smart Meter installation. Further, implicit in FPL’s findings from its study is that those consumers who will require repairs will not be identified for years. “ pg. 14 of the certification document.
2) Looking for participants for an online study re. EHS.
Sent: 3/16/2017 12:46:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR GATHERING PARTICIPANTS FOR STUDY OF THE NEEDS OF PERSONS WITH ENVIRONMENTAL SENSITIVITIES
The James Madison University Environmental Sensitivities Research Team is inviting adults aged 21 and over who have experienced environmental sensitivities (chemical and/or electrical) to participate in on online study of how their needs are being met as they grow older with sensitivities. If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below to see the consent form and learn more about the study. If you are unable to complete the survey online, you are welcome to request a hard copy that can be mailed to you. To request a hard copy please email email@example.com or call 540-568-6195 and leave a message with you name (clearly stated) and your complete address. Thank you ahead to everyone who helps me with this study. To take the survey online, copy this url into your browser:http://jmu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4YGd1uBrKkxx8nr
Pamela Gibson, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology
James Madison University, MSC 7704
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
3) Is Health Minister Jane Philpot being deceived and misled by Health Canada? Many of us have written to her believing, that as a doctor in a cabinet where science was going to be paramount, she would force Health Canada to do its job, to consider all the scientific evidence showing Safety Code 6 is inadequate/outdated. But in response we’ve received the same old form letters saying that all if fine, there is no evidence of harm if exposures are under SC 6. Andre Fauteux, from Quebec, is tackling this issue. The English article is below in Letters.
4) Update on the US Navy’s plans for electro-magnetic wargames over the Olympic Peninsula. It’s disappointing that after sending information to politicians at all levels of government that we haven’t heard from a single one willing to speak out about the effects such wargames will have on BC. If you haven’t signed the petition, I hope you will considering doing so.
5) A few years ago new technology was introduced in a pilot project in St. Cloud, Minn. when “Li-fi” was installed in public buildings. Li-fi uses light via fiber optic cable to deliver data. Scientists, like Olle Johannson have warned that this new technology needs to be studied to make sure it’s safe before putting it out there for the public. So far I haven’t seen any studies that have been done but this sounds very promising.
Wi-Fi on rays of light: 100 times faster, and never overloaded
Research team gets a speed of 42.8 Gbit/s with a ray of light in an optical wireless network
Jim Cooperman’s letter re. Hydro mismanagement got published: http://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/bc-hydro-mismanagement-top-election-issue/
Maryland, which is considering replacing Wi-Fi with wired connections in its schools, public health authorities are seeking to reduce the increasing exposure to radiofrequency radiation (RF) in the microwave band emitted by antennas and wireless communication devices. Maryland et al. Want to take action following the release last year of the preliminary results of a US $ 25 million study funded by the US government . These results clearly demonstrated that cellular RFs can cause two types of cancer in rats – one of which is the brain – that is more likely than normal to use cell phones regularly for more than 10 years, As confirmed by two recent meta-analyzes . Last year, an American study concluded that malignant brain tumors (which have reduced leukemia to the forefront of childhood cancer) are the leading cause of cancer death in adolescents and young adults. In addition, millions of people overexposed to electromagnetic fields (EMF) say they suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity ( HSEM ), which also affects animals and plants.
accused the Minister of misleading Canadians A statement issued last October . He explained to us by e-mail: “Unfortunately, it appears that the minister did not directly investigate the issue, but accepted Health Canada’s response at face value. We continue to believe that Health Canada does not support the direction of the Liberal government to base its policies on evidence. The response contained the same non-transparent, incomplete and outdated responses that we have heard over the years. Health Canada continues to reject the scientific data, published and based on evidence, which show damage to the health-below the exposure levels of the Safety Code 6. “Also called EHS (EHS) and Syndrome Intolerance to electromagnetic fields or SICEM ), HSEM is characterized by several symptoms (neurological, cutaneous, auditory, cardiac, etc.) observed since the 1950s in the Soviet military overexposed to non-thermal doses of RF, In people overexposed to antenna and wireless transmissions .
Andrew Marino , Professor of Cell Biology at the Health Sciences Center of the WHO. University of Louisiana. Michael Repacholi was known for more than six years as a paid consultant and mouthpiece of companies responsible for generating electromagnetic pollution. In 2011, Andrew Marino co-authored one of the few studies (independent of governments and industry – demonstrating that EMF actually triggers electromagnetic hypersensitivity .
“You will observe with concern how long a useful truth may be known, and exist, before it is generally received and acted on.” Ben Franklin